Residence rules create legitimate tax planning opportunities
Non-Residence, Residence & Domicile
- Charles Marcus focuses on tax planning for individuals who live and work away from their home country.
- The UK concept of Domicile creates tax planning opportunities for individuals from other countries who choose to live in UK.
- Advice on the UK Statutory Residence Test for individuals arriving, leaving or temporarily resident in UK.
- Tax consequences for long term UK residents who retain their non-UK domicile status.
- Tax Residence Planning depends on differences between the regulations of different tax jurisdictions.
- Implications of the General Anti-Avoidance Regulations (GAAR) of various jurisdictions.